Adults and Youth.
Below we indicate the most common areas of intervention undertaken by our team of professionals: Personal development and emotional control.
- Development of social skills
- Overcoming emotional problems (depression, anxiety, etc..)
- Overcoming PTSD
- Addictive substance disorders (drugs, alcohol, etc.), behavioral and new technologies addictions (internet, work, food, sex, etc.)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Phobias, panic attacks, generalized anxiety etc.
- Relationship problems (couple, teens, etc.)
- Conflict resolution and decision-making
- Grief and loss
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Sexual disorders